Congratulations on your Engagement



Are you looking for a Celebrant that can offer you an unique wedding ceremony, with or without the elements of a traditional ceremony?  I would be honoured to assist you.

Appointed by the Department of Home Affairs, I have been a marriage officer since 2007 and can legally perform heterosexual and same-sex marriages under the Civil Union Act.  I am located in Table View, but officiate at ceremonies and do marriage registrations all over the Western Cape and beyond.

Have a look at the legalities page to ensure that you have all the necessary documentation and meet all the requirements to register your marriage.

Please contact me through our booking enquiry page with all your questions or to enquire regarding my availability.